Monday, June 25, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift: 6 Day Supermodel Slim down Day 1

The Brazil Butt Lift program comes with a 6 day supermodel slimdown which includes meal and exercise plan. The meal plan allows you to have 1000-1200 calories per day. Since I don't have all the ingredients at home, I'll try to substitute with meal that will keep me on the calorie limit.


My Stats (measured this morning)

Weight: 137.4
Body Fat %: 24
Water Weight: 53.9

Chest: 35
Waist: 30 1/2
Hips: 37 1/2



AM Workout: Cardio Axe
Before workout: GNC Pro-sculpt
After workout: BCAA (1 tablet)


Breakfast
1/2 cup Quaker Oatmeal
1 tsp dark brown sugar

Snack
5 Ritz Crackers

Lunch
1 Smart Ones Lasagna

Snack
Special K Sour & Cream Chips

Dinner
1 small baked chicken thigh
1 tbsp mango (cut into cubes)
1 small wrap
1 tsp bbq dip/sauce


My only drink is water for the whole day.

.

.